Charge your glasses for Constantia Crush on 13 February 2016.
Taking place at The Bay Sports Club in Constantia; expect 20 wine farms showcasing more than 100 wines.
Here are our six reasons why you can’t miss this festival:
1. We’ll be there.
2. Tuck into delicious food.
3. Bring the kids: there is a jungle gym for them to play on as well as jumping castles and other kiddie’s activities.
4. The entrance to the festival is free (Tasting Passport Ticket at R75).
5. Did we mention live music? Because yes that too!
6. And... most importantly profits from Constantia Crush will be going to charity. And a charity that is very close to the wine industry's hearts, The Foundation for Alcohol Related Research.
See you there?