We’ve all grown up believing that a person shouldn’t ever play with their food. At Môreson we’d love to dispel this archaic myth once and for all.
In our Bread & Wine bread making courses you´ll be taught how to have fun with food, making magic in any kitchen. Learn how to fill your own kitchen with that famous freshly baked bread smell and become the baker you always knew you could be.
If you´re looking for something new, exciting and a little provocative call us: (021) 876 4004 or email:firstname.lastname@example.org and book yourself a spot in our next bread making course.
Venue: Bread & Wine Vineyard Restaurant, Môreson Farm, Franschhoek.
For more information and up-to-date class dates please click here.
Cost: R985 per person (excludes beverages and gratuity).
Max Group Size: 10 people.
- The course kicks off at 09h30 sharp
- Upon arrival each participant will receive their very own apron, recipe book and ingredients
- Hands-on, with a bit of guidance you will make 4 different types of dough- focaccia, soda bread, sour dough and olive oil brown
- We will quench your thirst with water
- While your breads are baking we send you off to taste the wines
- By now you have worked up an appetite
- Lunch will be served with some of your very own baked breads
- More wine to be had
- Take-homes include: recipes and an apron.
Full Bread Making Course – Upcoming Dates 2017:
Mini Bread Making Course (make two breads instead of four for just R645 per person - excludes beverages and gratuity) - Upcoming Dates 2017:
5 August - fully booked
- 28 August